I'm planning to attend this year's Macquarie University Women, Management & Work Conference on 12-13 July 2012 - will I see you there? This event event will empower women to take control of their career by building on, and embracing, their full potential to become influential leaders in their field. The theme this year is Inspiration and Empowerment – Creating your future, encouraging women to achieve higher leadership roles throughout Australia.
This two day conference will provide you with practical advice on empowerment, negotiation, social networking, presentation skills, workplace diversity networking, mentoring, and career development. It is considered a key event for women and men who want to drive their own career success and become an influential leader in their field.
- Åse Lunde – Managing Director, Lunde Risk Reduction AB, Sweden
- Holly Kramer – Group General Manager, Pacific Brands Workwear Group
- Senator Claire Moore – Senator for Queensland, Australian Labor Party
- Jenny Morawska – President and CEO, The Morawska Group
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive Designate, Australian Industry Group
- Rachel Clow – General Manager, Personal Lending, Commonwealth Bank
- Robert Rodgers CSM FAHRI – Air Commodore, Director General Personnel, Air Force
Date: 12 – 13 July 2012
Event: Women, Management and Work Conference
Where: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61-101 Phillip St, Sydney
For more information and to book visit www.mm.mq.edu.au/wmwc